The purpose of the People-In-Crisis committee is to serve the underprivileged, under-represented, and the under-served in our community. The committee will assist those in need by providing donations to include clothing, food, school supplies, toiletries, and other items of need.
People In Crisis update on the November/December 2020 projects.
- Montgomery County Coalition for the Homeless (MCCH) Men’s Shelter – men socks, tee shirts, hats, gloves, scarves, several jackets, undergarments
- Interfaith Works Clothing Center – socks, hats, gloves, scarves, undergarments and several coats
- Community Reach of Montgomery County – socks, hats, gloves, scarves and several coats
- Stepping Stones Shelter- basket of women socks, the boxes of masks and hand sanitizers
- Helping Hands Shelter and several community members – came into Church and selected items
- Provide Welcome Home Kits, i.e., kitchen, bathroom and bedroom items to the Montgomery County Homeless Coalition and the Helping Hands Shelter to those individuals transitioning from a shelter to a home.